According to Stylecase, they said: “The past year, we created the Stylecase with a lot of fun aand we are really proud with everyting we’ve accomplished . We regret it a lot, but we have to tell you Stylecase won’t continue. We aim at an excellent quality with a lot of fullsize products. But we can’t manage it with the growing subscribers.”
The final Stylecase (April 2013) was called ‘The Royal Edition’. The products aren’t really royal but hey, we got a new King in Holland, so everything gets to be a bit royal!
Let’s take a look at the products:
1. Dr. Hauschka – cleansing cream for your face. 20ml € 2.95
2. Dr. van der Hoog – Passionate pearl mask, 10 ml € 2.23
3. TC WOW – Perfume pearl, € 9.95.
4. Farouk systems royal treatment pearl complex leave in treatment, 15ml € 4.95
5. Kaarsenwarenhuis – Massage butter, 30ml €1.45
6. Rimmel – Kate Moss Lasting finish matte lipstick, €9,49
I especially love the perfume. You can spray your favorite perfume on the pearl and attach it to your bra. You won’t get perfume on your skin but you do smell good all day long! 😀 Perfect for girls who are allergic to perfume! I’ll definitely test it for you and write a blogpost about it!!
The Farouk treatment is a bit small for my curls! I might need two bottles like that!
As I was telling you before, this box is unexpectedly the final Stylecase.
What beautybox are you subscribed to? And of course is a good one for me to try for a couple months?